It’s Almost Upgrade Time – Windows 10 Is Just Around The Corner!
With the latest upgrade to Windows, you benefit from a wide host of features designed to improve every facet of your business. On July 29, with the release of Windows 10, Microsoft is providing reliable and innovative software that will improve your productivity and help to keep your data secure.
Veltec Networks is all about helping you meet and exceed goals by leveraging the full power of technology. We know that Microsoft provides the most effective software for businesses, helping you to streamline tasks, improve collaboration, and make management of time and tasks easier.
Get in touch with Veltec Networks at firstname.lastname@example.org or (408) 849-4441 to learn more about the impending Windows 10 upgrade and how it will help your business thrive.
- Combining the strengths of Windows 7 and Windows 8, the new operating system provided flexibility, mobility, simplified operation and a host of tools designed to keep you connected and productive.
- Microsoft 10 is designed to reflect how you do business, with a unified experience across multiple devices. You gain secure and easy access to all of your resources – contacts, calendars, applications, etc. – from any device.
- With improved app functionality, you get work done faster and with better results. Universal Windows apps include messaging, mail, calendar, contacts, videos, maps and more.
- You gain a digital personal assistant, Cortana, who will now be available on PCs and tablets to help you manage time and tasks. A new function allows Cortana to search through your hard drive and OneDrive for desired documents.
- Microsoft is also introducing its new browser, Microsoft Edge; gone are the days of major issues with Explorer. Features include the ability to share and annotate web pages, an improved reading mode, and more comprehensive security features than its predecessor.