Do you generally feel like a lucky person?
The last thing we want to do is burst your bubble, but you should know that luck isn’t enough when it comes to your businesses IT strategy. If you’re not properly equipped to handle a system error or security breach, you’ll face downtime, lost wages, and diminished trust with your clients.
We know you’ve heard it time and time again – businesses need more protection now than ever, because cybercriminals are getting smarter and working faster. Plus, you rely on technology to keep your business functioning at its best, and that’s got nothing to do with luck. You need a great IT team on your side that knows how to handle technology and will help you use it to take your business to the next level.
The Protection You Need
- You know that the way you get work done is changing – setting up your PCs with protection is still crucial, but realistically they’re not the only devices you and your employees use to work.
- Mobile devices are being used to keep up with today’s fast-paced work environment – Emails are being sent out at all hours of the day, employees are working from multiple locations, and mobile devices are being used to keep up. If your mobile devices aren’t being given proper protection, your company data is at risk.
- Remember that every device used inside the office or outside of work to access business information needs to be secured. If your employee loses a phone or laptop, will your business be properly equipped to deal with the fallout? Luck has nothing to do with protection!
- You may think that firewalls and other basic forms of protection are obsolete given the complexity and intelligence of cyberattacks, but everything is put in place for a reason – to keep you safe.
- Are really protected when working online? It’s crucial that your business is properly equipped with anti-spam, anti-virus tools and malware protection.
- Employees should be educated about safe online activity – emails to avoid, websites to stay off of, and other ways to evade harm when working online.
We know it sometimes seems impossible to account for everything, but that’s the job of a great IT team – we’ll take care of your technology so you can focus on business. Disaster recovery and business continuity plans ensure your business isn’t crippled when a data breach or hardware failure strikes. Your data, applications, contacts and files are backed up and secured so they’re always available when you need them.
To ensure that your business has more than just luck on its side when it comes to IT, contact Veltec Networks at email@example.com or by phone at (408) 849-4441.