Get The Expert Technology Advice You Need For Your Business To Succeed
If your business is like others in San Jose and The Bay Area, you rely on technology for your communications and operations. And because technology touches so many parts of your business, you may need a Chief Information Officer (CIO). However, most small companies can’t afford one. That’s where our Virtual CIO Services can help.
The Virtual CIOs at Veltec Network are seasoned, professional, IT leaders who can provide the direction and management your business requires to succeed in today’s technology-driven business environment.
Why do you need a vCIO?
- To effectively incorporate technology into your operational processes,
- To obtain value from your IT, and
- To ensure your technology is aligned with your business goals.
Veltec Networks’ vCIOs are “specialists” not “generalists.” Most IT providers are generalists who repair IT, sell you something, and leave.
Veltec Networks is different. Contact us to learn why: (408) 809-0774 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our vCIO will:
- Develop an understanding of both your business and your technology infrastructure.
- Learn about your competition, and what new IT solutions they are using.
- Examine and provide precise recommendations for solutions that you need to promote your success.
- Interface with your managers and users to ensure that you meet your IT goals.
- Develop IT strategic plans that align with your budget.
- Identify and evaluate the impacts of your technology decisions.
- Deliver monthly updates to your management, and provide reports as required.
- Conduct ongoing evaluations to assess your IT needs, and provide service performance metrics.
Plus, We’ll Provide:
- Quarterly IT Summaries. These reports reveal the condition of each component of your network, and if any should be replaced or updated.
- Organizational IT Design. We’ll help you replace outmoded processes so you can pursue market opportunities and overcome business challenges through updated, value-based technologies.
- An IT Budget. To help you predict IT expenses, and budget for future ones.
- Procurement Assistance. To ensure you get the best price possible on hardware and software.
- A Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plan (BDR). To confirm your business can stay up and running no matter the IT disaster, manmade or natural.
- Security Monitoring. To remotely view your network, identify risks, halt attacks, and address IT issues before they cause downtimes, breaches or data loss.
- IT Project Management. To identify technology needs for specific projects, whether they are new ones, or ongoing.
Why do you need a vCIO from Veltec Networks? —To ensure your business succeeds!