Locate and Eradicate Vulnerabilities In Your Network
Penetration Testing is used to reveal the effectiveness of your IT security solutions, and if they’re sufficient to protect your system from hackers, Malware and viruses. It involves a series of steps, tests and analyses to determine if vulnerabilities exist. Ethical Hacking uses programming to identify exactly where these vulnerabilities are located, so they can be eliminated.
The professionals at Veltec Networks use Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking to:
- Determine how easy it is for a hacker to penetrate your network.
- Locate where vulnerabilities exist.
- Assess what data is at risk.
We’ll also identify to what extent your IT system can be compromised by:
- Attempting to perform an actual security breach.
- Analyzing the results.
- Compiling a report, and briefing you on the results, so we can take steps to protect your network.
Once we determine the weaknesses in your system, and with your authorization, we’ll develop and deploy a customized security plan to eradicate these vulnerabilities.
Prevent threatening intrusions by locating and eliminating vulnerabilities before they jeopardize the security of your network.