Special Cybersecurity Briefing With Speaker From US Secret Service
A shocking 14% of U.S. small businesses rate their ability to combat a cyber attack as “highly effective” – but, according to Small Business Trends, more than 1 in 3 cyber attacks target small businesses.
Confident That You Can Fend Off A Cyber Attack?
Every day, Veltec Networks gets a phone call from a local small business that’s under some sort of cyber attack.
Will you be the next one to call us?
Are you confident you can protect your customer data, your intellectual property, customer credit, and debit card information and other business data?
These stats reveal that 1 in 2 small businesses aren’t just targets for an attack – they’ve been attacked already:
- 55 percent of surveyed small businesses have suffered a cyber attack in the past 12 months.1
- 50 percent of these small businesses say they’ve experienced data breaches involving customer and employee information in the past 12 months.1
Do You Know How Much Will It Cost If You’re Wrong?
The average cybercrime breach now costs $38,000 to repair – from actual system damage to data loss to customer loss and everything in between.2
Can you afford to find out the hard way?
You’re Invited To Learn The Secrets ofHackproofing Your Small Business…
Join Veltec Networks and our panel of expert guests at this can’t miss event:
HACKPROOF YOUR BUSINESS
February 21st, 2019
The Silicon Valley Organization
101 West Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA, 95113
To Register Click Here
We’ll share info to help minimize your risk of becoming the next cybercrime victim.
- Which threats are facing businesses in the area
- The importance of policies to protect your company
- And much, much more!
Who Are Our Special Guest Speakers?
- Michelle R. Koblas: Michelle is the Managing Partner for Crucyble, is certified with CISSP and CIPP/E and has over 25 years’ experience leading cross-functional IT and Information Security teams for companies such as Guardian Analytics, Brocade, eBay and Cisco.
- Shawn M. Bradstreet: Shawn M. Bradstreet is the Resident Agent in Charge of the San Jose Resident Office. A 21-year veteran of the U.S. Secret Service, Mr. Bradstreet is currently the supervisor of cyber investigations, protective intelligence, and dignitary protection in Silicon Valley and the surrounding area.
- Oliver Huang: Established in 2012, Oliver Huang Insurance Agency has proudly served communities in the south bay and surrounding cities. Oliver offers expertise in personal and business insurance as well as Cyber Liability Insurance.
TO REGISTER FOR “HACKPROOF YOUR BUSINESS”
- Source: https://smallbiztrends.com/2017/01/cyber-security-statistics-small-business.html
- Source: https://www.kaspersky.com/about/press-releases/2015_smbs-lose-around–38000-in-every-cyber-attack