A managed service provider, or MSP, is an IT service provider that manages network and computer maintenance for a company. This includes taking care of backups, network monitoring, cloud services, software upgrades and other tasks that keep your systems running effectively. Managed Services are part of a strategic method for improving operations and cutting costs.
In the constantly evolving world of technology, companies of all sizes are turning to managed IT services to increase their office functionality.
Switching from an in-office support team to outsourced managed services will not only help your business thrive, but also keep your system safer than ever. The benefits are endless.
- No need to worry about scrambling to find time and money necessary to recruit and train the right combination of experts – we take care of it all from our end.
- Pay for only what you use – outsourcing converts fixed IT costs into variable costs allowing you to budget effectively.
- MSPs are aware of security requirements and how to keep your company up-to-date and compliant.
- Take advantage of the IT industries latest resources without having to deal with hassles such as purchasing expensive updates or equipment.
- Technology is more proficient than ever, and MSPs are always up-to-date on the latest: tools like VoIP business phones and cloud-based file sharing streamline your work and allow for easy collaboration between employees
- Outsourcing helps small companies compete with the big guys – managed services give your business access to similar technology as well as the expertise that large companies benefit from
- Real-time monitoring, 27/7 maintenance, and all the latest security measures ensure that your system is running at peak performance
- Disaster can strike at any time – Managed Services deal with business continuity plans that are designed to keep your data safe and business running after a breach
To better understand the benefits of Managed Services and why outsourcing IT is the right option for your company contact Veltec Networks at email@example.com or by phone at (408) 849-4441.