Chief Marketing Officers have a lot to consider when it comes to the evolution of marketing technology.
Now more than ever, it is crucial that CMO’s focus on data-driven hardware and software. By leveraging the power of data and statistics, CMO’s can push their business to new heights, alleviating obstacles and improving operations.
Many marketing agencies are focusing on assisting companies in achieving their goals – often through cloud and data strategies. CMO’s need to be well-versed in several areas, including:
- Predictive modelling
- Blending different data sources
- Data warehouse capture and storage
Properly utilizing these platforms offers a wide range of benefits – by making use of data and statistics, businesses can strategically drive sales and increase workforce efficiency.
Best of Both Worlds
- CMO’s need to ensure that they not only have the right technology to leverage the data that they are tracking, but also the right employees to do it. That means workers who are proficient in the latest marketing software while still having a firm understanding of technology. For many businesses, hiring an outsourced IT provider is the best bet.
Managing All That Data
- Data is a vital component to understanding clients, consumers, and audiences – but it is often too much for businesses to handle on their own. When you do not know how to organize your data properly, it becomes essentially useless.
- Strategically managing and assessing data requires a much stronger relationship between the CMO and the CIO; this also includes the teams that may fall underneath them, even when both have unique priorities and strategies.
It’s All About Relationships
- CMO’s and CIO’s need to learn to master communication to ensure both departments do their jobs effectively. Without proper communication, CMO’s will likely find themselves in over their heads when dealing with new technology. Likewise, a CIO’s department will struggle to manage new applications and software.
- By nurturing these relationships, all parties can learn from one another and ensure that they are effectively implementing technology that will increase capabilities and improve operations.
Get in touch with Veltec Networks to discuss the most effective ways to leverage the full power of your data. And improve efficiency by ensuring, you are getting the best return on your technology investment. Contact our team at email@example.com or (408) 849-4441.