Security, Security, Security
A Message From Duleep Pillai, Chief Business Officer, Veltec Networks Inc.
You see it in the news every day. Cybercrime is evolving at an alarming rate— victimizing individuals, businesses, and governments worldwide. While the Internet has improved our ability to communicate and enhances our operational efficiencies, today’s businesses are increasingly vulnerable to cyber-attacks.
Security is of utmost importance to me. I try to educate all of our new clients about the need for up-to-date security measures. Maintaining the security of business data is more difficult and critical than ever before. However, it’s a priority, for our team and me. Because of this, Veltec Networks pledges to always use the most cutting-edge solutions to combat the latest, most- sophisticated cyber threats.
Unlike other IT companies who only provide patches and software upgrades here and there, we monitor our clients’ business networks 24/7, via the cloud and in real-time, with strong encryption, so they’re always protected.
- Our Firewall Security is constantly deployed, upgraded, and patched to protect against the latest threats, and does so in real-time.
- Our Web Filtering protects networks and computers from malware, botnets, and phishing.
- Our Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, and Anti-Virus Solutions are state-of-the-art to defeat the latest threats.
We ensure reliable Backup and Disaster-Recovery Solutions are always in place, where we:
- Maintain and perform secure offsite and onsite data backups.
- Conduct routine tests to ensure data is always restorable.
We also perform Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing to reveal how effective IT security measures are. It determines if a business is fully protected against today’s hackers and ever-evolving cyber threats.
We conduct Ongoing Security Audits to detect potential issues resulting from:
- Natural and manmade disasters.
- Unauthorized access.
- Data breaches.
- Computer viruses and malware.
- Email hacking and spamming.
- Accidental deletions and human error.
As you can see, security is key at Veltec Networks. We will “pull out all the stops” to defend your technology, confidential data, and your business’s good reputation.