To Be Proactive, Responsive, Use Best Practices, Listen First, and Continue Learning
You need an IT Service Company that cares about the needs and success of your business. Veltec Networks does.
That’s why we make these promises:
To Be Proactive
Through our Proactive Managed Services, we can often prevent network failures before they occur; and we can get you back up and running in the event of a manmade or natural disaster. With regular maintenance, real-time 24/7 monitoring, and on going, secure backups, we will ensure the reliability and stability of your IT assets. The result for your business is increased productivity.
To Be Responsive
We’ve seen too many businesses throughout The Bay Area suffer from inadequate IT support. Your business deserves more than just a fix-it guy who comes in whenever he has time, only to have IT issues reoccur.
Our 24/7 Guarantee
- Priority 1. Emergency Response. This is when your server or network is down, resulting in a total work stoppage affecting all of your users. In this case, we’ll respond within two hours or less.
- Priority 2. Quick Response. If your IT is just affecting performance, we’ll respond within four hours or less.
- Priority 3. Normal Response. This is when a single user experiences an IT frustration of some kind. We’ll immediately try a work-around for the user until we can respond (typically within 2 or 3 days).
- Priority 4. Scheduled Visit. We’ll schedule an appropriate visit for things like new projects, additions, changes, relocations and regular maintenance.
To Use Best Practices
Security is a top priority for Veltec Networks. And for businesses like yours in The Bay Area, managing your reputation and providing protection for your clients’ information is of primary importance. That’s why we employ nothing less than the following best practices for security:
- Data Encryption Stored data and across-the-wire transfers are always encrypted. Data encryption and user authentication tools maintain the confidentiality of data, and are essential to preventing data theft.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity We live in a digital age where technology is used for most business operations. Disaster recovery and business-continuity planning can prevent the catastrophic effects of data loss.
- Security Auditing We regularly conduct IT Security Audits to monitor, identify, alert, and block the flow of unauthorized data into and out of a network. In addition, auditing can help locate and correct errors in business processes.
- Anti-Spam Software For any anti-spam software to be successful, it must be kept up-to-date, and Veltec Networks ensures it does. However, we know that this isn’t enough. So we also use a comprehensive endpoint security solution, including anti-virus, personal firewall, and intrusion detection.
- Educate Your Users About The Importance of Security Educating your employees is the most important non-hardware, non-software solution we have at our disposal. Educated users are more responsible with software and hardware, and take fewer risks with valuable company data.
To Listen First
For your business to be successful through the use of IT, we will always sit down with you to learn about your needs, your concerns, and your goals. By doing so, we can develop a customized technology plan that aligns with your unique needs and goals, and ensures you get the most from your IT investments.
To Continue Learning
There is always more to learn in the field of information technology. That’s why Veltec Networks invests in continuing education and new certifications for all of our technicians. This way, they stay current with the latest developments, solutions, skills, and new technologies required to provide the best IT Services possible.
On a scale of one to five, five being the best, I give Veltec Networks a five. I would recommend them to other small-to-medium sized businesses that are looking for customized trustworthy service. We’re a happy customer!
If you agree with our Values, Policy and Philosophy, we invite you to contact us to schedule an individualized technology consultation for your business in The Bay Area. Just call (408) 849-4441 or email us at email@example.com.