Webinar: Navigating Video Meeting Platforms For Nonprofits
Video conferencing has become an essential capability during the COVID-19 pandemic. Have you found the right video conferencing solution for your nonprofit?
There is a long list of options to choose from when you need to have a video meeting with your staff. Are you sure you’ve been using the right one so far during the pandemic?
It’s not too late to change – you can expect to be working remotely for the foreseeable future, so you would be smart to take your time and choose the right video meeting platform.
To learn more about evaluating and selecting the right video meeting platform, check out this recent webinar that our very own Duleep Pillai took part in:
It’s worth noting that Microsoft offers discounted and free solutions to nonprofits. They are currently providing 10 free Microsoft 365 licenses, $3500 in Microsoft Azure credits, and other benefits to qualifying organizations.
- Capacity: Teams allows up to 250 people in a meeting, and up to 10,000 spectating a live event, for up to 4 hours.
- Benefits: Using Teams means you’ll have access to the full integrated benefits of Microsoft 365, making it that much easier to work seamlessly between other Office-based apps (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Capacity: G Suite Basic is limited to 100, but it goes up to 150 for Business, and 250 for Enterprise
- Benefits: On the Enterprise plan, you can livestream for up to 100,000 audience members.
- Capacity: 150 – 3000 members, depending on the plan.
- Benefits: Standard audio and video capabilities, along with screen sharing features.
- Capacity: The Free plan offers up to 100 participants with one host, and the paid plans add on to that, with additional hosts and attendee capacity.
- Benefits: The Free tier is a good option, with a large capacity, HD video, screen sharing, and recording options. Paid plans also offer cloud storage and management features.
- Capacity: The basic and pro plans allow up to 100 people can video chat at the same time using the basic and pro plans on Zoom. The business plan allows up to 300 people, and up to 500 people on the enterprise plan.
- Benefits: With Wi-Fi and a webcam, Zoom supports most browsers including iOS, Android, Blackberry, Windows, and Mac, among others. Furthermore, as a part of RingCentral, you get all the additional benefits of a VoIP solution as well.
Need Assistance Selecting A Video Meeting Solution?
It’s OK if you’re still not sure which option is right for you. Veltec Networks will help you figure out which video meeting solution is right for your nonprofit. We’ll assess your organization’s needs and match them with the solution that will work best for your purposes.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more: